Terms of Service
Last updated: 12 May 2023
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) are used to determine the rules of the Website, Web Application, Widget, APIs, (collectively referred to as the “Service”), which owned and operated by Automaze, Ltd. (the “Company”) located at corpus.chat and any of its sub-domains (the “Website”), and any related services provided by Automaze.
Unless otherwise indicated, the following capitalizes terms have the following meaning:
- Account – means individualized panel serving the User for the purpose of using the Service and/or the Website.
- Agreement – means a subscription agreement that may be concluded between User and the Company, that specifies the scope and the price for using the Service.
- API – means the Service’s programming interface to be integrated with the User’s software.
- Company – means Automaze, Ltd.
- Content – means the contents such as texts, pictures and other, which the Guest, or the User publishes, presents or sends on the Website or with the use of Service.
- Device – means devices such as a computer, telephone, smartphone, tablet or other electronic equipment which allows browsing web pages.
- Guest – means an entity browsing the Website.
- Intellectual Property – means any designations, inventions, utility models, industrial designs, works and other externalized expressions of creative activity that are the subject of exclusive rights of the Company.
- Licence – means a non-exclusive right to personal use of the API and/or the Widget.
- Link – means hyperlink referring to the Other Website.
- Mobile Device – means a portable device such as a telephone, smartphone, tablet or other electronic equipment which operates the Website and/or the Service.
- Notification – means message sent to the User as part of the Service.
- Other Websites – means websites other than the Website.
- Service – means together the Website, Web Application, Chat Widget and/or the API (depending on the scope dedicated to a given User pursuant to the Agreement).
- Terms – means these terms of service available under the following address: https://corpus.chat/terms.
- User – means an entity who owns the Account.
- Website or Websites – means web pages located at https://corpus.chat. and any of its sub-domains.
- Widget – means a Service widget that may be implemented to the User’s website.
Above mentioned definitions retain their meaning regardless of whether they are expressed in the singular or the plural.
Using the Service means full acceptance of the Terms. The Terms applies to relations between the Company and the Guest or the User only. If the Service and/or the Website introduces the possibility of providing services by other entities, they will be provided on the basis of regulations shared by these entities and only these entities will be responsible for the execution of the services, except the content of the Terms clearly and unambiguously indicates otherwise. Each entity using the Service and/or the Website is obliged to use it in accordance with its destiny resulting from the Terms.
Using the Website is permissible provided that the Device meets jointly the following minimum technical requirements:
- has access to the Internet,
- allows the start-up of and internet browser with a version not older than one year,
Using the API is possible if the following minimum technical requirements are met:
- has access to the Internet,
- has software that enables sending HTTP requests.
Using the Widget is possible if the following minimum technical requirements are met:
- has access to the Internet,
- allows the start-up of and internet browser with a version not older than one year,
It is recommended to install anti-virus software on the Device or on the Mobile Device.
Account set-up is possible through the Website. Account set-up requires logging in using Google, GitHub, or an Apple account or registering by providing a personal email address.
When you create an Account you should provide us with accurate, complete, and current information at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Website and Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and Password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your Device or Mobile Device and/or Account.
You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your Account and/or Password, whether your Password is with our Website and Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account.
You may not use as a bot name or avatar that is the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a bot name or avatar any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
By creating an Account, you can agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Our Service and Website allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible, in particular to your customers, for Content that you post on or through Service including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through Service or Website, You represent and warrant that: (i) Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the Account of any User found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Service or Website and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through Service.
You may use Service or Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service or Website:
- in any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation,
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise,
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation,
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another User, or any other person or entity,
- in any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity,
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service or Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or Users of Service or Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use Service and Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or Website or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service or Website,
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service or Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service or Website,
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent,
- use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service or Website,
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful,
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service or Website, the server on which Service or Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service or Website,
- attack Service or Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack,
- take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating,
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service or Website.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service and Website, includingm but not limited to, Google, LogSnag, and Mixpanel.
The Service, the Website and their original content (excluding Content), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors. The Service and the Website are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United Kingdom and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company. The Guest and the User by using the Service do not acquire any rights to the Intellectual Property.
Upon purchase of a Subscription, the User receives the Licence to use the Service in accordance with the Subscription. The Licence is limited, non-transferable, revocable, non-exclusive and granted for a period consistent with the conditions of the Subscription. The User is not entitled to give a sublicense. The Licence is granted only in the following forms of exploitation:
- subscribing and installing the Service on the User’s website and/or software,
- using the Service to serve the customers of the User.
The User shall not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or attempt to derive source code from Service or the Website or any portion thereof. The User is not entitled to create and/or publish APIs or otherwise proxying access to the Service or the Website nor is allowed to use the Service or the Website in an automated manner (that is by machine or computer program).
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted with the use of the Service or on the Website infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright Infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement. You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service or Website on your copyright.
Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a copyright infringment notification by providing us with the following information in writing:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest,
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work,
- identification of the URL or other specific location on Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located,
- your address, telephone number, and email address,
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law,
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can send that information to us via email at email@example.com.
Error Reporting and Feedback
The Company tries – to the best of its ability – to support the Guests and Users in solving their problems related to functioning of the Service, as well as undertakes actions to improve the quality of the Service’s functioning and the provision of the Service based on the comments submitted by these entities.
You may provide us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”).
You acknowledge and agree that: (1) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (2) The Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (3) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (4) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
The Service is billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or the Company cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your Account or by contacting Company’s customer support team at email@example.com.
Subscription fees are exclusive of any applicable sales or value-added tax, which you agree to pay where applicable at the rate set out by law.
Payment for all orders must be made by credit or debit card through our payment processor, currently Stripe. You should be aware that online payment transactions are subject to validation checks by your card issuer and we are not responsible if your card issuer declines to authorise payment for any reason. Please note, it is possible that your card issuer may charge you an online handling fee or processing fee. We are not responsible for this.
You are responsible for all charges to your account. If you have questions regarding charges to your account, you should contact us.
We will endeavour to take payment in respect of all charges to your account from the same credit or debit card that you have previously paid with (unless you have provided details of an alternative card in your name that we should use). You authorise us, on an ongoing basis, to debit your chosen method of payment automatically with all charges due and payable by you in relation to any service in accordance with these terms, until that service is cancelled or your account is closed.
If you do not pay us charges you owe us on time (including if any correct charge to your credit or debit card is not authorised), we may suspend or terminate your access to the Platform (and we reserve the right to pursue any available legal remedy to collect the amount owed by you). However, charges will continue to be incurred until the account is closed.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: service availability, errors in the description or price of the service, error in your order or other reasons. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected. Company is not responsible for any additional fees, including taxes, imposed by the relevant authorities of the country in which the person submitting an order resides / is located. Payment of these additional fees remains the responsibility of the person submitting the order.
If you do not wish your subscription to renew automatically at the end of the then-current subscription period, you may cancel or change your subscription by logging into your account and updating your subscription and/or billing settings. If you do not do this or not in sufficient time, charges to your account will continue until the end of the following subscription renewal period. It is your responsibility to update your subscription or billing settings in advance of renewal.
Changes to the Service, charges and terms
As it is our policy continually to review and update our Service, we reserve the right to make changes to the Service, charges and/or to these terms from time to time, provided that we will not, unless you agree, make any changes in respect of any Service you have already paid for that would significantly reduce the type or level of service you receive (except if we need to do so for security, legal or regulatory reasons) and/or increase the charges you are obliged to pay. We will always give you as much notice as we reasonably can of such significant changes.
The Company, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle. The Company will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective. Your continued use of Service after Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Service suspension and termination
We may, with or without prior notice, terminate your subscription or suspend and/or terminate any Service and/or your use of your account in the event that:
- you have breached any of these terms;
- you fail to pay any correctly billed charges when due; or
- you become insolvent or make composition with your creditors or petition for your own bankruptcy or have a bankruptcy petition presented against you, or are subject to any event or proceedings which are equivalent or substantially similar under any applicable jurisdiction.
Upon termination of any subscription or your account, for any reason (including where, in accordance with these terms, you cancel or do not renew your Service subscription):
- all rights granted to you under these terms will immediately cease;
- you must promptly discontinue all use of the Platform; and
- you must pay us all outstanding amounts that you owe us.
You may terminate your account at any time by logging into your account and updating your subscription and/or billing settings.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service and/or Website may contain links to Other Websites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any Other Websites. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or Other Websites.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY OTHER WEBSITES. WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY OTHER WEBSITES THAT YOU VISIT.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THEIR SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
The Company shall not be liable for the consequences of complying with the content of tips, articles or other publications on the Website or the Service, including the content provided by the AI computer. You acknowledge that the AI computer that provides the content in the Service and/or the Website is not the expert and may be mistaken and you cannot rely on its answers or advice. In particular it cannot replace any professional recommendation. The Company shall not be liable to the customers of the User for the use of the Service and the Content provided by the Service to the User’s customers.The Company shall not be liable for the consequences of installing or sending any malicious software, phishing or any other practises undertaken by other entities to the Service. The Company shall not be liable for any breaks in the operation of the Service. The Company shall not be liable for the consequences of phenomena known as force majeure, including in particular power outages, fires, atmospheric phenomena, wars, riots, strikes and other similar events that are not affected by the Company.
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD US AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THESE TERMS AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF COMPANY, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME COUNTRIES AND STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Guest’s and/or User’s Liability
The Guest and/or User is fully liable for the consequences of authorised or unauthorised distribution of any content available on the Website or the Service. This applies in particular to the Intellectual Property. The liability includes, in particular, Company's release from any claims in this respect if such are against Company. The User is solely liable for any Content published, presented, sent or in any other way provided during the use of Service to the User’s customers.
We may, from time to time, with or without prior notice, temporarily suspend the operation of the Service (in whole or in part) for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade any contents, features or functionality. In the event of unintended breaks in the operation of the Website or the Service or their certain functionalities, the Company will immediately notify about it by posting a relevant information or message on the Website or via the email provided when setting-up the Account. Acceptance of the Regulations means also giving an approval for the Services being not 100% reliable.
Personal Data Protection and Security
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
If any such Dispute remains unresolved for a period in excess of 14 days from the date it was referred to the latter representatives (or such other period as the parties may agree), it will be resolved as follows:
- any Dispute which remains unresolved following the exhaustion of the procedure set out above may be referred to mediation in accordance with the Centre for Dispute Resolution ("CEDR") Model Mediation Procedure ("Model Procedure"). To initiate a mediation a party must give written notice ("Mediation Notice") to the other party requesting a mediation. A copy of the request should also be sent to CEDR. The Model Procedure will be amended to take account of any other agreement which the parties may enter into in relation to the conduct of the mediation. If there is any point on the conduct of the mediation (including the nomination of the mediator) upon which the parties cannot agree within 14 days from the date of the Mediation Notice, CEDR will, at the request of either party, decide that point for the parties, having consulted with them. The mediation will start not later than 21 days after the date of the Mediation Notice. Neither party may terminate mediation until each party has made its opening presentation and the mediator has met each party separately. Thereafter paragraph 14 of the Model Procedure will apply. The mediation will take place in London, England and the language of the mediation will be English.
Where permitted under applicable law you and Tradologics agree that we may each bring claims against the other only in your or our individual capacity and not as a member of a class or group. Unless both you and Tradologics agree, no arbitrator or judge may consolidate more than one person’s claims or otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding or group litigation order.
Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
Amendments To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently, so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you. By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service. In case of any discrepancies between these Terms and the Agreement (if concluded), the provisions of the Agreement shall be applicable. The aforementioned sentence refers also to the amendments of these Terms introduced in the Agreement.
Waiver And Severability
No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.